Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mary's a Loser!

The dogs spend most of their time outside in the summer and fall, but when the weather turns, I don't have the heart to leave them outside. They have a great warm dog house, but this is Montana, people, it gets -30 here. So since they're in all the time I have to contend with dog hair and stink. It isn't enough that I deal with 3 boys who make my house smell like feet and ass half the time, but now dog smell too?!?!

Well when I let them in today their paws were caked with mud and it was getting all over my kitchen floor. At first I thought to sit down and clean their paws with a warm cloth and then, during a moment of total insanity, I decided I would bathe them myself. What was I thinking?

In the end the bathroom was soaked from ceiling to floor (and toilet paper in between), I was drenched from my jeans to my underwear and the dog hates me. Needless to say I didn't bathe the other two. It was just more than I could take. So one dog is now clean, fluffy and smelling sweet and the other two are stinky, stinky, stinky. With the mud on their paws I actually took a bucket with doggy shampoo and washed their paws. I need to get a life!

Craig has serious Olympic fever! Every evening he comes home and immediately turns the t.v. on to watch the latest event. He's not deterred from anything, he even got into the ice dancing the other night. Did you see all of those falls! If we've learned anything it's that ice is slippery shit! By the way, was that Italian chick a trip? She had looks that could strip paint. Holy hannah, the girl has rage issues! Anyway, Craig watches it all and can't seem to control himself. I on the other hand have enjoyed some of the events, but come on!?! I can't possibly get into all of it.

Really? Curling? I find it to be on par with watching grass grow and water boil. Ick! I also miss my Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Medium and a myriad of other shows that are in re-run because of the Games. I've been doing some reading and Sudoku puzzles instead. Can you say addicting?

I bought a Sudoku book because they're everywhere and I've actually read a couple of articles about this latest craze. These puzzles are so addictive. Once you start you can't help but want to continue. We've purchased several books now, we even got a kids Sudoku for the boys and they seem to enjoy it too. Many of the books go from easy puzzles to hard. Those hard ones are a little out of my league. I need to cheat my pants off to finish one of them and I'm not proud of that.

And this post just totally confirmed what a total loser I am! I spend my time with stinky kids and dogs, watching too much t.v. and doing number puzzles. Riveting!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    "House smells like feet and ass" LMAO you are soooooo funny! OMG I'm in tears laughing over this post! I loved the whole thing....all categories. I give you a 10.0! (audience breaks into cheers and gives Mary a standing ovation)

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Feet & ass and stinky dogs and the heat is on in a closed house?!!! How do you stand it? I sit here reading this post and I can picture your house with the dogs pacing and stinking, the boys running up and down the stairs and Craig watching the Olympics while you sit quietly in a corner working Sudoku.

    How can you call that boring?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats