Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Monday, January 23, 2006

In a Past Life...
You Were: A Friendly Jester.
Where You Lived: Alaska.
How You Died: Decapitation.
Who Were You In a Past Life?
What the hell!?!? Decapitation? Yikes!! I guess I wasn't funny enough in my past life profession.
It's not rainy here, but it's a Monday and they can always get a person down. I have about 5000 loads of laundry and clutter in every room in the house. It's hard to get upbeat and motivated when that's what you have on the "To Do" list.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    The link wont work for me either WAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAA sob...fix it fix it!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    Sorry, Girls! It worked just fine the other day. I am a techno retard so I have no idea how to fix it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats