Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Embarassing Moment

How humiliating is this: my dog Jake has been hitching rides with me to take the boys to school and to pick them up. This has been so great because the kids get a kick out of him riding with us and he gets to see the world! Anyway, I'm not a morning person, I don't do well getting up early and sprucing up. I just throw on some sweats, put on my slippers and take the boys to school. Nobody sees me, I never get out of the car, and the trip is usually 10 minutes round trip tops.

Well, this morning I was braless, in my sweats and slippers and Jake the wonder dog decides to jump out with the boys and line up. Not only does he line up with them, but then proceeds to walk in the school and head straight for the office. So naturally, I have to walk in the school with all of the teachers and students preparing to start their day in halls and march to the office hair sticking up on end, boobs bouncing wildly to pick up my adventurous pooch.The only thing that has soothed my bruised ego was that Jake was a big hit. The kids all thought he was quite the celebrity! Even the school secretary who never cracks a smile was giddy with Jake joy! What a way to start the day.

On to other things...As you know I've been back to the gym and I'm trying to eat better. I even gave up red meat for Lent. Not just on Friday's either, but every day, people. I live in Montana where they have some of the best beef in the country and I'm not eating any of it! Anyway, I also started taking supplements for energy and I'm convinced there's crack in them. They're "Balanced B complex & C with Rose Hips". It claims to "spark energy and enhance the immune system", and boy does it. Maybe I'm just impressionable, I don't know, but I feel fantastic when I take them in the morning. They really seem to give me more energy and a positive outlook. Just yesterday on the way home from the gym I had a day dream of running naked in a field with my husband. Holy crap! Maybe these things are laced with Ecstasy, I don't know, but I LIKE them!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    you said boobs...
    what would the Sisters think?

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    WHERE do i get those possibly placebo maybe real crack/speed laced vitamins??? Can I get them at the grocery store? I need a lift like that badly!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    Couple of things:
    Post the BRAND name of those happy pills. They've gotta cost less than Rx stuff! Share the wealth, sister!

    The thought of you running braless after the pooch made me snort out loud! Thank you SO much for making me smile after such a hellacious week!

    *hard hugs*

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Pivoney said…

    Funny thing, I had the same dream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats