Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Desperate


I've gotta get out of here. I'm really struggling with Spring fever and it's not even Spring yet. The weather here is so wierd lately and I just can't wait to move. The people and the monotony of this life here is getting to me. I'm looking forward to purging ourselves of all the crap we've accumulated over the last five years and starting fresh. I can't wait to be closer to family and out of the cold, cold Montana winters. I just wish summer would arrive sooner!

As you can see I'm a little manic. This post is a reflection of the strange vibe I feel lately. I don't know if it's my desperation to get out of here or what, but please pray that I don't crack under the pressure!

Things that bug the shit out of me lately:

1) Parents who stand around talking while their kids run around and behave like shit heads
2) Parents who give their own hang-ups to their children
3) People in authority positions that act like they listen, but really never do
4) Homework
5) The monotony of it all

Things that always give me some pleasure:

1) My husband
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) My kids' imaginations
4) The sunshine
5) A good book

Things that make me giggle:

1) The word wiener
2) My husband
3) The book I Love You Stinky Face
4) My dog's grotesque under bite
5) Seeing everyone and their brother wear those butt ugly colored Croc clogs

Some things I can't wait to do:

1) Move
2) Celebrate my 10th anniversary
3) Go camping
4) See family
5) Lose weight

6 Comments:

  • At 3:23 AM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Awwww...my little kiki bo-bo! I hope you are feeling better. Don't you always get cabin fever about this time? It won't be long now and we will see you soon. I'll be calling soon too. We have alot to catch up on!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    Where are you moving to????

    When???

    In the meantime, I recommend date night! Or better yet..a night away with hubby so you can get pleasure and giggles and an earth shattering, mind blowing orgasm or three. (Wait did I just type that? lol)

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    Trudy, You're priceless! :-) Actually, Craig and I are going out Saturday to a wine and food festival. That should help a bit. I think I just have some cabin fever.

    BTW the Air Force is taking us back to Vandebberg AFB in California. We're excited because we've been there before and we like it. Also, it's only four hours from my family. YIPEEE!

    Ro, I look forward to a nice long talk!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said…

    WOW

    Moving...oh how I remember it!

    Have fun on Sunday night with the Oscars!

    STB

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    thanks for your faith in me sister...

    so where ya'll mov'en to?

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    Holy crap! Buddha received I Love You Stinky Face for Christmas! We read it together EVERY day! You're my soul sister! Ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats