Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!!!!


Well, it's official...Carroll College Saints are NAIA champions for the FOURTH time!!! GO SAINTS!

The final score was Saints 27-Cougars 10. I have to admit I was a bit freaked out when St. Francis scored a field goal in the first few minutes of the game, but that just lit the fire under the Saints and they answered that 3 pointer with a touchdown!!!

All in all it was a great game and I was so thrilled that my cable company gave us a preview of CSTV so we could watch it here.

The bowling ally outing was fun and now me and my guys are all nestled in for a cozy winter evening. Tomorrow starts the madness of packing for a 9 day trip for a family of five! It should be this complex battle of matching sox and planning outfits for weather in a different place. I'm sure it will all work out fine, but not my idea of a good time.

I may get a chance to post one more time before we leave, but if I don't...

Merry Christmas!!!

Oh, Tiny and JQP, you owe me!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    Yes, Mary....
    You won, talk your shit, God knows I would of....

    We were just out played, your win fair and square..

    I hope you have a big smile on your face today dear heart....

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Steve "Tiny" Michaels said…

    I would have preferred a recap of the sex and a mention of the game....

    but I'm funny that way.

    Congrats on the win.

    tl

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    Pssssst Merry Christmas to you and your cute lil family!

    Now....get back to wrapping LOL :)

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Zephyr said…

    Hope you enjoyed the trip but also hope you'll be back soon. I miss your blog! :)

    Merry Christmas... happy New Year... etc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats