Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Kids Say the Darndest Things!


So Craig and I were invited to a friends house for Thanksgiving. Awesome, I say. We hosted Turkey day the last 2 years so I was thrilled to not have to cook, clean and obsess about the tablecloth, placecards, enough food, enough room, everyone's favorite drink, etc. So part of not having to host is also not having to get up at the butt-crack of dawn to prep and cook.

There we were, sleeping in and enjoying lazing around Thursday morning. My hubby debating with me if we had enough time to enjoy our coffee, prepare our sweet potato casserole and still have mind blowing sex. I told him we didn't have enough time, so he proceeds to tickle me and goof off in bed, trying to persuade me, fun right? Well, get this...he is now at the part where he claims he can lift me up in the air off of him, and I'm fighting him telling him I'm too damn fat and old for those kind of antics.

He's lifting me up and my hands grasp the headboard over his head, my legs up in the air behind me, his hands at my hips "trying to find my center of gravity" when my 7-year-old marches in and says, "Hey, a giant clam!" I thought I'd just die. First of all, don't be gross, my jammies were on, and secondly he has no idea about that euphamism. He just saw that the two of us looked like a giant clam, hinged at the headboard. However, I laughed for about 5 minutes straight and was worried for a second there that I just might pee my pants a little. For the rest of the day Craig called me GC (Giant Clam)!

Here's hoping your Thanksgiving was as fun-filled as mine!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger sjobs said…

    Kids can be so funny!!

    Love the picture with the story....

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger kjane said…

    Even though our Thanksgiving was a month ago (I've always wondered why we have ours pre-Halloween and you guys post), I'd still like to wish all you guys down there a great big Happy Thanksgiving.

    I hope you gorged on turkey!

    - spart

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    CLAM? I cannot tell a lie...when I read your post, sister, I thought you were nudie for a second there. Kudos to you for not maiming Craig. I think lifting a woman is a 'man thing.' Even at my heaviest, Husband Guy thought it was cute to lift me up even though I knew that feat would throw his ass into traction. *shrugging*

    Glad you didn't have to host Thanksgiving this year. While I should learn from you...I actually OFFERED to host it at my house next year. Those people had better appreciate the rogue dust bunny!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Zephyr said…

    haha I was picturing you nude too! *blush* Sorry!

    But you are neither fat NOR old. So lift away, Craig! :)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    You two are such a crack up!

    Next time you feel like mind blowing sex...just say "Honey, care to ger clammed?"

    (grin)

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Well Missy...I thought you were naked also and this was going to be a story about one of the kids catching you in the act!

    Too funny! Although I'll be thinking of you "hinged" on your bed every time I see a clam shell.

    I'm scarred for life!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    damnit where did my comment go?

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    I just have to say that all of you have filthy minds!!

    I LOVE IT!!

    Thanks for your comments! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats