Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

UnLAWful

**********************************************
WARNING:
CONTAINS FULL FRONTAL MALE NUDITY

***************************************************************
***************************************************************
I had my post all cued up and ready, but I came across some interesting information I'd like to share. My post was about guys. The one's I fantasize about and the one I'm with. One that I lust over is Jude Law. Well, not any more, people. Sure, he's cute, has a sexy smile and he flaunts all his "good daddy" charm, but let me tell you, the internet revealed that not only is he a nanny humping cad, he has two unsavory body flaws.

The first was shocking to say the least. I googled him to find pictures for my post and I came across one that revealed his manly bits. I don't know what to think of it, but let's just say his penis left me cocking my head (teehee) in bewilderment. I'm not quite sure what to make of it but it looks...odd. The second picture I found was supposed to be some kind of sexy "I'm laying in bed don't you want me" pose. Holy leg hair, Batman!!! EWWW! He looks like Chewbacca's cousin. I never thought I had any strong feelings about leg hair on men, but apparently that's the deal breaker. He's off of my "Celebrities I'd like to fuck" list.
Exhibit A Exhibit B

7 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    Jonesy,

    I see that pit hair and it makes me shutter! I know people must think I'm a big perv for posting that penis shot, or at the very least a bitch for exposing what looks to be a paprazzi pic taken with a super zoom while hanging off of a tree branch, but I couldn't help it!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Pivoney said…

    I guess that I have to subject myself to photos like this after some of my postings/comments.

    As a hairless Italian male (yes, we do exist) I am glad to hear the lack of enthusiasm for body hair.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger kjane said…

    I can't stand excessive body hair. I have this hot friend who looks great...until he takes his t-shirt off. I swear he's wearing a full sweater under there. Like a couple inches long. Makes me want to vomit.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger ACG said…

    HEY HEY...
    Any more smack talk about Jude Law and I'm going to start kickin' ass and takin' names!

    And Mary, he looks "odd" cause he's uncut (and not "at attention"), a rarity here in the states. I think you should post a photo of the hubby, just for comparison.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    Mr Law wears a turtle neck? my my...

    you think thats bad you should see my back.

    thanks you for stopping by my little rest area on the info super highway, btw: the hair looks great.

    JQP esq.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    How is it that he has SO much hair but his knees are smooth as my baby's bottom? I don't get it. Just another anomoly that grosses me out. Ack. Again, I say ACK!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Myssa said…

    Yipes...The first picture almost makes him look like he's wearing black nylons with all that hair...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats