Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Reality Bites

Okay, I'm not getting my pit cleaned up because I got detoured by Reality Bites and was horrified to see that it's on AMC. What the hell?!?!? You expect to see Singin' in the Rain or An Affair to Remember on American Movie Classics, not REALITY BITES!!!!

I loved this movie. Mostly because Ethan Hawke is so sexy and tortured throughout the whole thing. Too bad he's a womanizing bastard now. Who would cheat on Uma Therman? Gina Gerofilo is an all time favorite actress/comedian. I love her acerbic humor, her fuck-you-all attitude and quirky style.

Takes me back to the early 90's and my college years. Was everyone full of angst and uncertainty or was that just me? Such a confussing time. I would like to go back in time and have a little chat with that girl. Tell her to pull her head out of her ass and reassure her that everything will turn out alright. I know that if she knew everything would turn out alright she wouldn't have made all of those mistakes that brought her here. Who am I kidding? Of course she would've made those mistakes...she was an idiot!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    Mary,

    You know that girl who made all those mistakes? Cherish her for making you the woman you are today. :) That girl in me was naive and foolish and sometimes forgot to use her head....but she pushed me along a path that I love today.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey...one more thing....Since you are obviously blog savvy...could you help me? I don't know how to add a "hit meter" or how to add blogs I love to read in the "edit me" section of links. BTW..thank you for adding mine to yours. I'm honored. I'd return the favor but I am a blog LAME-O and I can't figure it out! lol

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    Thanks Mary! That info helped

    Jonesy...you and I will catch up with her skill yet! :)

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Saucy Monk said…

    that movie changed my life. Seriously, it was an absolute...wait, what are we talking about? Reality Bites? Oh fuck, I thought we were talking about Citizen Kane. Skip that.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    At that age, everyone is full of angst. It's the post-pubescent stage.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger I n g e r said…

    Mary, you're a babe! Man--I couldn't dress up like that if there was money on the barrel.

    Laughed out loud at the thought of Miss Kitty in the dorm! Holy God...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats