Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

REALLY?

I've lived in Montana for 4 years now. Thank the Lord I am embarking on our final year, not because I don't like the state, but because I still haven't gotten used to receiveing this shit in the mail. This is a page from a catalogue called Cabela's World's Foremost Outfitter. I've never ordered from this catalogue or its company. I don't hunt or fish and yet it magically comes in the mail every year. This page proudly displays baby camo gear (some with ruffles mind you). What the hell!?!?!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Pivoney said…

    I was thinking about the camouflage bloomers with lace trim for my soon to be 3 yr old but since there is no camouflage dress to go along I passed. Kinda makes me scared that they are putting a 45 acre Cabela's store right near my house.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Zephyr said…

    One baby camo item is almost sort of cute. An entire page makes you shake your head. But an entire catalog? *shuddering*

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Kristie (J) said…

    Kind of scary isn't it, a whole page of them.

    I just discovered your blog. I LOVE finding new blogs! More reason to delay housework.

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Saucy Monk said…

    wicked. Every kid should have a pair of camo-pants and a flak jacket.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Myssa said…

    Finally it's here! Having a line of various camo gear for children, and just in time for halloween! No more having to cut down your own camo-gear to get that "crocodile hunter" look just right for halloween. ;)

    Actually I could see my 4-year old nephew wanting some of this. He has a fascination and respect for "American Soldiers" (both his grampas were in the AF for 20-30 years, as well as his great grampa...) so I could see him wanting to dress up as an "American Soldier" in the "green outfit". As far as going hunting...No. Not so much...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats