Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

This will be me!


I've decided I want to run a marathon. I'm not sure when this will happen because my timing, as usual, sucks. If I started training now, I could conceivably run a marathon in December. Considering I live in Montana, December is out. I looked into running one in Mobile, AL where we'll be visiting over the holidays, but the one there wouldn't be until January 15. A little late with the kids' school schedule.

So, I don't know exactly when, but I will run a marathon. I originally set the goal for my 4oth birthday. That gives me 7 years to train. I'm rethinking that goal because I can't wait that long. I was checking out some running blogs, and I really got inspired. For the first time ever, I've actually considered running a marathon an attainable goal. Since I just started running in January, and even though I've only run as far as 4 miles, I think it's awesome that I have this much confidence! We'll talk after training begins!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Hey little Missy...this is awesome! Nettie will be jealous and Greg and Chris will give you more advice than you can stand.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Running 26 miles really doesn't sound like that much fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats