Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

What's up with R Kelley?

For you fellow MTV generation cats, have you been watching the VMA's? Now, I know R. Kelley is an odd dude, to say the least, but holy crap! His performance was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. It was part music video-ish and part soap opera, but mostly crazy dude ranting.

Hello! The Killers were awesome! Lil' Kim has had so much plastic surgery, she doesn't even look like Lil' Kim any more. I thought the purple outfit and boob pasty was a bit over the top, but she was cute. Now she's kinda ghetto barbie scary!

More later! The show's not over

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Zephyr said…

    Heck, I am REALLY out of it... I dont even know who you are talking about! (Good thing my kids aren't into music... they'd think I was a total geek!)

    But I do enjoy your blog... hope it's ok if I link it. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats