Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Circumcision, Jude Law and Hot Dudes


It's come to my attention that the reason Jude Law's weiner looked odd to me is because he's uncircumcised. I do not have ANYTHING against uncut peni! A matter of fact after much research, I chose not to circumcise my boys. Apparently the research didn't involve checking out uncut, adult male peni. I'm not used to the look. The one I'm used to and enjoy greatly is circumcised, and very lovely might I add. I still find Jude Law to be too hairy for words and no longer on my list of fantasy lays. The following is the post I had cued up before I stumbled upon Jude's furriness and uncut man parts.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I had a dream about Johnny Depp once. An erotic dream! I had a HUGE crush on him back in the 21 Jump Street days, but not so much since. Since that damn dream though I can't see a picture of him without salivating. I usually don't go for brunettes. Growing up in Southern California, I usually find the surfer boy blondes hot. But as I look at my celebrity crushes and the man I married, maybe I like those dark boys after all. Who knew?

The list:

1. Johnny Depp- I can't get him out of my head since the dream. Since his steller job in Pirates of the Caribbean, my fantasy often includes lots of pirate references. I'm the wench, he's the swashbuckler trying to bury his treasure!

2. Brad Pitt- I know, it's a bit too predictable, but I can't help it! He's FINE! I dare a woman to not want to fuck him after watching Troy!

3. Edward Norton- He's the smart, brooding type that always make my insides go all googly! I thought he was a scrawny white boy until I saw him in American History X (which is an excellent flick and a must see). Oh baby, did he bulk up for that role. Great abs; who knew he was hiding that body underneath that nerdy exterior. Mmmm, me likey!
4. Kevin Spacy- I bet you're thinking I'm loony, but he's got a charisma that I can't resist. I find him smart, charming and delectible! I kinda got the gay vibe from him the last time I saw him interviewed. Is he? It wouldn't change my mind, I'd still like to do the tube steak boogy with him!

5. Viggo Mortensen- YUMMY! So brooding and sexy! Great manly hands and beautiful eyes! Deliciously kissable lips. He fullfills every rescue fantasy I've ever had!



So there it is. I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could come up with a whole new group of celebs I'd like to... but these are the creme de la creme. Enjoy ogling and have a nice day!




11 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    Figgy,

    I'm kinda creepy, he's kinda creepy or the movie's kinda creepy?

    BTW, Creepy can be goood sometimes! ;-)

    Oh, I enjoy your blog! I told my hubby about Flat Stanly and suggested he take him to "Boss and Buddy" night at the Officer's Club on base. Yes, they really have a boss and buddy night. Lame!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Pivoney said…

    Mary,

    You're such a hussy! (I've been dying to get you back on that one.)

    Has there been something in the air that is leading to the proliferation of these types of lists?

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    I'm not just a hussy, I'm a shameless hussy! I don't know what's in the air, but it's got horny written all over it. That should make for an interesting weekend!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger ACG said…

    Someone get a man on this woman quick!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger kjane said…

    I'm not really feelin' Viggo Mortensen, but I concur on the Kevin Spacey thing. I cant put my finger on what it is he's got...but man. He has GOT it.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    yeah, i am totally with you. i love kevin spacey as an artist but i never really thought him doable. you are so going to have to fight me for johnny depp, though. (haha, he has a french model wife, and they seem blissfully happy, darn!)

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    damnit, once again I didnt make the cut...

    its my hairy back and turtle neck, isnt it?

    rugby "hag" funny, next heard the word hag used that way...

    oh, well off to "watch" the match, if I can find my keys, it seems my loving bride as hidden them from me....

    have the very best of wkends.

    JQP esq.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Mary Angela! I got out of town for a few days and you have male frontal nudity on your blog. Then I talk to you not once, but twice on the phone and you don't mention it? I can't believe it! Since I know about your guilty *eh-hem* fantasys there were no surprises for me.

    As you know Jude Law was never one of my favs and even though my guy has his share of hair (hey that rhymes!) Jude looks like Saskewatch in that photo...and the undergarments leave something to be desired...can you say Ewwwwww!!!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    Holy crow! First, my husband took one look at hottie boy, Viggo, and said, "He looks like a sissy." A sissy? Is that what he said? Fuck me running. Viggo is NOT a sissy. He's so fuckable.

    Brad? I can't say I want him. He was hottie hot in Troy, but he's still not the boy for me.

    Now Kevin is HOT. He's got the brains that can make me cream in my cute little boy short panties. (Yeah, I said that.)

    Jude? He is just about the most unfuckable thing I've ever seen. I will NOT go into my diatribe on the whole cut vs uncut here.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Sam Freedom said…

    If you could all just put a little bit of that unbridled imagination back into your relationships, .... wait...never mind.

    I remember what happened the last time I pulled the shades up on a sleeping person. Yummy...

    Anyways, your story about your obsessing over light and lite was absolutely riveting. That, plus the picture you chose for your blog, are all anyone with more than 2% of his brain working would need to understand everything important enough to understand about you.

    Keep up the great work, idiot. ;-)

    Sam

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Intact penis serves it's full purpose as important sexual functions have not been unnecessarily cut away. I cannot stand cut (mutilated) penis, it is painful and does not feel good in the slightest. America is the only developed country that performs penis reduction surgery routinely, 80% of the world's men have their whole functioning penis and is therefore statistically preferred by women. Research circumcision and do not cut your healthy children.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats