Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Halleluiah!


Hey people, June is here!!!! Guess what? School's out and we'll be moving in 20 more days!!!!! This is when you imagine Mary jumping around clicking her heals! :-)

The big, BIG news is that today is my love's birthday! Craig is 36 today and boy am I glad I found him! I mean God made him just for me, so it's a relief that I nabbed him. Seriously, I'm eternally grateful for Craig. He makes me a better person; he seems to always bring out the best in me. Behind his whacky sense of humor and smart ass demeanor, lies a genuinely good, good man! Not only that, but the man is phenomenal in the sack! So wish him a happy b-day, would ya!?

We celebrated with friends tonight. I can purchase meat trays like nobody's business! You can't believe how easy it is to throw a party when you don't have to do any of the cooking. I ordered everything and it was the best money I ever spent. First of all I didn't have to fire up the oven and heat up the house(it was a whopping 85 today!), and I didn't have to slave my life away in the kitchen. Fabulous!

I had a little Home Depot theme and used hard hats as a center piece. I also bought those orange Home Depot buckets and filled them with ice and beer. Clever huh! Anyway, we had a nice time. I got water guns and sidewalk chalk for all the kids and they had a ball! All in all, the night was a great success. I didn't embarrass myself or Craig even once.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    Awwww...Happy Birthday to Craig! I'm VERY impressed with your theme as well as your willingness to have the shindig catered! Too many people lose sight of the actual celebration and spend the entire time slaving away. Screw that.

    Well done, Meat Tray Woman!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Geez what a cute picture of Craig. I was so excited in the previous blog that I'm incoherent. It's good to see you posting again!

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger I n g e r said…

    Happy birthday, Craig! And Mary, congrats on the almost-move!! It's almost OVER!!

    Thinking about you guys.

    Inger

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats