Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Being Healthy Sucks!

This is what I want This is what I'm having


My beloved and I decide that we want to do a whole body cleansing to spring clean our bodies, so to speak. We wanted to jump start our healthy eating and preparing for our re commitment to exercise, we thought it would be great! I HATE IT!!!

I haven't had sugar all week and it's awful!!! I know I must sound a bit nutty, but I just came off of my son's birthday week where we indulged in two different cakes and brownies! Also, my wonderful, loving and generous sister sent a box of Easter candy that we all immediately gobbled down. So, I'm seriously in sugar detox and I've had a headache all week. Not to mention that when you're consuming nothing but fruit, vegetables with some chicken breast and fish thrown in, you're bloated like a son-of-a-bitch!

To sum up, I'm hungry, headachy, and flatulent!! This cleansing thing is awesome! The thing that's floored me this week is that some people actually live this way ALL the time. How, I will never know. I don't have a horrible diet, but I do enjoy food. Right now I'm just missing some basics like, oh eggs. Yea, I can't eat eggs on this cleansing thing, or any dairy for that matter. Sucky damn healthy living!!

So get this, I'm having my dad for Easter Sunday and we're having Prime Fucking Rib! I've been off red meat all Lent and now this cleansing thing, so I've suffered enough, damn it! I'll probably blow all of my healthy progress this week with one meal, but at this point I don't care. Have a wonderful Easter/Passover my friends!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    Mary...holy moly. Be careful with the prime rib. I'm seeing images of you having the shits about 15 minutes after eating red meat. There was no other way to say that, sister. You understand. *grin*

    I understand the cleansing thing, but how does one live without CHEESE, MILK, AND YOGURT? I would murder someone.

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Mary, you crack me up...you really do. How sweet of you to say something nice about the bitch sister who sent a box of candy to your house. Now you are suffering refined sugar withdrawals.

    God bless you for having Dad for Easter!! Kiss the stair steps for me.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's so healthy about omitting two food groups from one's diet? I love me some osteoporosis.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Hey...where are the Easter pics? Hmmmm?

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    I've gotta have my dairy! Milk and yogurt.

    Back off on the broccoli
    and cabbage to reduce gas.

    Some raw veggies I simply can't eat because of that. It isn't worth the pain.

    How was the prime rib? Did you enter the blast zone or were you ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats