Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Friday, April 21, 2006

For Sale!


So...uh..anyone know someone lookin' for a house? I've got one, and I need to unload it ASAP. Seriously, the house officially goes on the market May 1st. Right now Craig and I are frantically organizing, cleaning, purging and repairing. You know that 6 inch piece of baseboard you keep saying you'll fix? We're doing that? You know how you always said you were going to clean out that picture bin and organize your photos? We're doing that. You know all of that crap you've been holding on to for that past several years, that you have no place for? We're getting rid of ALL of it!

The garage sale is next weekend and I think half the contents of my house are going? As soon as the sale is over, we have a cleaning crew coming in to shampoo carpets, wash windows, clean walls and ceilings and cabinets. You know washing windows, walls and ceilings is a bitch when you're 5 feet 2 inches! I'm thrilled all of this stuff is getting done, but it's a pain in the butt! I still have kids with school activities, baseball and cub scouts going on. Those little buggers expect you to be at everything and watch their every move you know! I'm not complaining, really. I know the time is coming where they'll be too embarrassed to be seen in public with me. I'll watch every fly ball caught and badge dolled out for as long as I can. I'm just worn out people!

Right now I just long to be outside, enjoying the sun, on my chaise lounge with a good book and some iced tea. From now until the end of summer we'll be moving at mach 10, so if I don't keep up with the blog or all I do is bitch when I do blog, you can understand. Any who, if you know anyone relocating to Great Falls, Montana who needs a kid-friendly house, just let me know.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    Awwwwwww how exciting! The best thing about the Great Purge...is that you won't have to move it or look at in once you get to CA!

    It'll be worth it! And what a cute house! It looks very loving familyish! Someone will jump at it once it is on the market!

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    My tragic flaw is that I think moving is exciting. Maybe this is why I live in boxes and suitcases - always anticipating the next one, trying to make things a little easier on myself...
    mmhmm.
    Best of luck. Don't get too stressed out.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger I n g e r said…

    Shit, Mary--all this AND healthy eating?? What're you--a martyr?!?

    Don't give up the booze. At least keep the booze.

    xoxo Inger

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    I still love you mary...

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger I n g e r said…

    Just checking in on you, chickie. How's it going? Any takers on the house?

    Thinking about you guys.

    xo Inger

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats