Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm old

So I partied with some Canadian chicks this weekend and a discovered a few things:

1) I'm too old to drink that many kinds of alcohol in one night. (A shooter called a "red-headed slut" is not as tasty as you'd think.)

2) Kids are not conducive to laying in the fetal position during a hangover.

3) I'm a jealous wife.

4) No matter what I'm doing or how old I get, when I party like a rock star I always end up with blisters on my feet. What's up with that?

5) Men in bars are bigger assholes than I remember.

6) Chicks in bars put up with more bullshit than they should.

7) People are motivated by sex more now than ever.

8) The definition of virgin is a bit skewed since the Clinton administration.

9) I must have the kind of face that says, "please tell me your sad, sad tale." I always listen and act totally enthralled when in actuality in my mind I'm stabbing the person in the eye with the paper umbrella in my drink."

10) In college, a night of binge drinking always ended up with the bodily fluids flowing, you know, fighting, crying, and usually disappointing sexual experiences. Not much has changed in that department.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Pivoney said…

    Ahhh, the good ole days

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Hey, I share stories about drinking cosmos and people losing their virginity and you don't tell me about your night of debauchery?

    Shameless Slut. I'm reading between the lines. Spill it...the tears, the body fluids...c'mon jealous wife I want to hear it all!!!

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    Dickens could not have said it better.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    We're waiting.....

    tick

    tock

    tick

    tock

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    I'm really trying Trudy, but the exact details are quite fuzzy. Every time I try to write about what happened, I get stumped trying to puzzle piece the night together. I'll have some more details for you soon though

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats