Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Last Saturday Revisited


This is the best explanation I have for last weekend! I have blanked out many details and am too embarassed to discuss others, the following is all you get:

All I can say about me being jealous is that it's all Craig's fault. He spoils me on a regular basis and makes me feel like other women don't even exist. So when we're out with a bunch of Molson Ice girls from Canada and they think he's just so darn cute and funny, I want to scratch his eyes out and pull their hair until they ask for mercy. They actually wrote on him with markers. He had a heart on his neck and "enter from the rear" written on his side. Hello, they were under his shirt!!! He, of course, thinks the whole thing is just wildly funny- jackass!

Also, he and I got into a huge fight that night. We're not fighters. We bicker incessantly, but we don't really fight. There we were, on the street outside a bar in the rain, fighting over what, I have no real clear idea. I just think all the attention he was getting that night finally reached a limit for me.

Of course, we hit every cheesy bar Great Falls has to offer and sampled all of their specialty drinks. The consensus was that nobody remembers much after we drank the "fish bowls" at the Sip and Dip. This bar is famous; it even has mermaids and mermen swimming in a tank at the bar! It was there that one of the dad's from my kids soccer team was there sans wife and when I asked about her, I lost 35 minutes of my life listening about their divorce and custody tale. Good times.

In addition to the above, I was also part of a conversation about genital piercing. One of the girls who are engaged to a guy who works with Craig has her nose pierced. I was telling her, in my amorous, drunken way how much I liked it and have always wanted to get one. She said she'd be back down in a couple of weeks and take me to get it pierced. She then proceeds to tell me that if I really want to spice things up with Craig I should get my clitoris pierced, at which time her fiancé pipes in, "You REALLY should do it, Mary! Christy comes like 4 or 5 times every time we have sex!!!" At this point I don't think there was a person in the bar that wasn't privy to our conversation. When all was said and done, I think I said I'd get both my nose and who-ha pierced when she was back in town (yeah, I don't think so)!

All in all it was a fun night, full of gross sex talk and inappropriate touching. I told Craig I wasn't up for drinking like that with that many people for a long, long, long time. He's ready to go back out to the pub crawl this weekend. I think it's much more fun to put the kids in bed have a few drinks here, have naughty, married sex and go to bed by midnight, but that's just me!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Pivoney said…

    Wow! You guys stay up til midnight?!? If we are not game on by 10:30 it's not happening.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Rosie said…

    You are FUN-NEEE! We have got to tell the rest of the clan. Next time Nettie says SHE is funny I'm going to just say "fish bowl"! *wink* : )

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    I so love you, Mary! LOL

    GREAT re-telling! Your "who-ha" lmao...

    I'm not piercing any part of my body that I love THAT much. Not worth the risk! LOL

    Naughty married sex IS pretty damn spectacular. Although the occasional night of all-in-fun public debauchery is fun too.....makes us appreciate home after the headache wears off. :)

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    Mary...I tell ya, woman...you and I are more alike than not, and that is SCARY.

    I'm glad you only considered the whole piercing incident while imbibing. Personally, I like my who-ha too damn much to risk losing ANY feeling in it. If I had been a drunk Buddha Girl listening to the 4-5 orgasms thing, I would have had to retort,

    "Dude, I have 4-5 without a barbell slicing and dicing my clit. Toddle off now."

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    Mary....mary...m-a-r-y....
    here I am being nice for lent and
    your turning into a swinger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats