Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Guilty as Charged!

I feel like a schmuck for not blogging in a more consistent manner and yet, a good description of me would be to say that I'm consistently inconsistent.I don't even want to try to give an update of my crazy life right now. We're just in the midst of transition and I know you all know what that's like. I've missed some sort of normal routine that I had with blogging and my life in general, but I also kind of like being in the middle of change.

So instead of an update I want to share some of my current guilty pleasures and then I want to hear about yours. A little tit for tat, so to speak! :-)

Mary's guilty pleasures:

1) Oreos- I love food, good food. I love to cook and enjoy fresh baked goods like the next guy, but there's just something about an Oreo that makes me happy. I can never eat just one; I need a few to get my fix. They satisfy the kid in me that needs the comfort of an Oreo and its creamy, white goodness in between those two delectable chocolate cookies! Mmmmm!

2) Vampire romance novels- I could give a shit if you're judging me right now! These books are pages full of unadulterated fun. Also, they get me randy and my husband appreciates the play he receives after I read one of those suckers!

3) Vodka/cranberry with a lime wedge- This drink is so fucking delicious it should be illegal! I so enjoy the tart of the lime and fruity smack of the cranberry. After about 2 when I have that cool buzz hanging on I just want that moment to last. Unfortunately I always screw that buzz up by having more and then I say or do something to make a complete ass out of myself! But for a brief shining moment all is right with the world.

My list could go on, but I don't want to reveal too much! *wink* Now it's your turn to get back in touch with me and reveal your guilty pleasures as of late. Let me in on some dirt people!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    vampire books? Mary you kinky thing you...

    when the big move?

    JQP

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Yippee, skippey doo-dah day!!! You out there again! JQP...we want dirt. I, of course, can think of ANY thing to say. *sigh* Isn't that a sad state of affairs!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said…

    Holy crap! A friend of mine got me hooked on vampire smut a few months ago. I should mail a couple of them to you!

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Tianna Xander said…

    I know exactly what you mean. Whether I'm reading the sexy scenes from someone elses books or writing my own, my hubby loves the "mood" I'm in when I'm finished.

    He loves doing "research" for my vampire eroticas too. :-D

    Tianna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats