Mary, Mary why ya buggin'?

Random thoughts and musings from an oversexed housewife.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

You ever have one of those days where you're just in a funk? It's not like you're really depressed, just...bluhg. I don't even know what the hell's going on. I can't even blame PMS.

I tried to dig myself out of the funk by going to the movies with the guy I live with. We went to see that romantic comedy Must Love Dogs. I'm a huge John Cusak fan so I thought the movie would really lift my spirits. Not so much. First of all poor John doesn't look all that great. He's usually so cute and quirky, just the way I like 'em, but not in this movie. Secondly, the movie only had marginally funny parts. I really needed a good laugh, so you can imagine my disappointment. The best part of the movie is the sister relationship, but still a little unrealistic. The sisters didn't get on each other's nerves and have enough bad hair and food issues for my taste!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job ! I might have to ask you for some help on mine. I'm trying to put up a site about Agent Orange it covers the obvious stuff like agent orange effects, but I'm new at this. ---Jack---

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger WarriorM said…

    Thanks Jack! I'm learning myself and hope to eventually have something useful and insightful to say!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Sheesh! You get four comments right out of the gate! Life is just not fair!

    Cute blog...cute page. I gotta work on the whole picture thing.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    P.S. Get on each other's nerves? Bad hair? What sisters are you talking about?

    We have nothing but love, love, love and our hair in any current shade always looks fabulous!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tennis, Tara, and trailer parks: What's on tonight
    The Travel Channel has something called Millionaire Trailer Parks at 7pm. Sounds interesting ... Hallmark has the second ever Columbo flick, Ransom For A Dead Man, at 9.
    I agree with you...



    I have a blog that pretty much covers hip hop rap sample related stuff.

    Come visit if you get time :-)

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    alot of losers post here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats